PanAfrica! Croissant Toast
Make this croissant toast with PanAfrica! Serengeti Spice Blend and you will never make regular french toast again!
6 slices of croissant toast
2 egg yolks
1 cup of milk
2 tbsp heavy cream
1 tsp vanilla
1 tbsp brown sugar
pinch of salt
1 tbsp PanAfrica! Serengeti Spice Blend or spices of choice
2 tbsp of butter
syrup of choice
powdered sugar to finish
1. In a bowl, whisk together egg yolks, milk, heavy cream with brown sugar, PanAfrica! Serengeti Spice Blend, salt and vanilla until combined.
2. Melt butter in pan on low heat.
3. Dip the toast in the milk mixture for 10-20 seconds until the milk is absorbed into the toast but not soggy.
4. Add toast to pan and cook until its golden brown and cooked through.
(Should take about 5 minutes on each side.)
5. When the toast is finished, dust with powdered sugar and favorite syrup and Enjoy!