PanAfrica! Roasted Chicken Breast
Want a quick weeknight dinner? Our PanAfrica! Roasted Chicken breast is full of flavor and is juicy and delicious.
- 2 bone-in chicken breast
- 3-4 tbsp PanAfrica! Mother Seasoning
- 1/2 cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 white wine vinegar
- 2-3 tbsp honey
- Season chicken with 1-2 tbsp PanAfrica! Mother Seasoning.
- Combine olive oil, vinegar, honey and 2 heaping tablespoons of PanAfrica Mother Seasoning in a bowl or jar.
- Whisk 1-2 minutes or blend.
- Pour marinade over chicken breasts and marinate for 30 minutes minimum or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place chicken on a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper and allow chicken to come to room temperature. Pour any remaining liquid over the chicken and roast for 40-45 minutes or until chicken is browned and cooked through.
- Allow chicken to rest 15 minutes before slicing.
- Serve over rice or pasta with a side of veggies for a quick weeknight meal.